1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $400. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Pebblebrook Flats is a pet-friendly community. There is a maximum of two pets per apartment. Learn about our policy here.
- Cats = 200 deposit + 100 non-refundable fee, pet rent 15/month/per cat
- Dogs = 200 deposit + 200 non-refundable fee pet rent 40/month/per dog
- Residents are responsible for electric only.
- Your home at Pebblebrook Flats comes with a spot in our undergound garage.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents including online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- No, we do not offer corporate housing at this time.